Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Collection On Hello kitty

These are some of the items which i brought few months ago, thought of cutting down my collection, but somehow is so difficult to control my madness over these cute little thing....keep telling myself this will be my last purchase....but in the end the last will never end and there are no more room for me to display anymore.


Feb 2012 Collection.

 
Strawberry News magazine on Feb
                   
Hello kitty IPhone 4s cover case from a popular brand in Japan AMONNLISA

Kitty in mini figure phone plug.

Cute sporting Hello kitty watch is one of favorite collection.

Lunar New Year plush from USA


Hello kitty Bandit from Loungefly US.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment