Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My crazy collection in April loots

It's been so long which i hardly touch my blog, and now it's time for me to share my karma again hehe.....stay tune as there were be more coming soon....


                                                                Hello kitty in London plush
Hello kitty cute plush in 70s design.

Hello kitty UK mini plush 

Coaster

Very sweet kitty food picker


Kitty smart phone stand and cord holder

Kitty mini pouch with candy







Cute kitty gift from a friend brought in Taipei.

This is heavy but cute all the way from Taiwan



Kitty in nerd style plush

Kitty spin toy with candy.

I love candy floss especially with kittys....;)

Hello kitty Mcdonald plush collection.

Hello kitty Lunch box

Lunch box with cotton candy

Sweet kitty coin bank in ceramic


Year of  Dragon transform into kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment